AVIATOR WATCH TYPE 1 FRANCESCO BARACCA
Shipping address outside the European Union: 81,82€ (approx. $80,00 as 10/2022 )
Pilot watch named after Count Francesco Baracca (1888-1918), 34 confirmed victories. His coat of arms was offered to Enzo Ferrari by Baracca’s mother after the war to be used as the Scuderia Ferrari racing cars . Ferrari accepted but changed the background color into yellow for his birthplace (Modena), and the horse color into black (honouring the pilots who died in the WWI) as well as the tail direction.
- CASE: 100% 316L STAINLESS STEEL.
- CASE BACK: 100% 316L STAINLESS STEEL.
- CASE MEASUREMENTS: 46 mm x 52 mm.
- WATCH THICKNESS: 13 mm.
- CROWN: 8 mm ONION SHAPED.
- WATER RESISTANT: 5 ATM
- DIAL: BLACK WITH SUPERLUMINOVA HANDS AND INDICATORS. DAY/WEEK AND DAY/MONTH SUBDIALS.
- STRAP: OLIVE GREEN GENUINE COWHIDE LEATHER WITH 4 INOX RIVETS.
- STRAP WIDTH: 22 mm.
- STRAP BUCKLE: STAINLESS STEEL.
- MOVEMENT: JAPAN SEIKO EPSON VX9P QUARTZ MOVEMENT.
- GLASS: HARDENED MINERAL DOME LENS.
- BATTERY: SONY LITHIUM (100% Hg & Cd FREE).