AVIATOR WATCH TYPE 1 von RICHTHOFEN
Two-year limited warranty. Read our Warranty Policy for more information.
This pilot watch pays tribute to two famous German ace pilots: First is Manfred Freiherr von Richthofen (1892-1917) Der Rote Baron, 80 confirmed victories and ranked first among all pilots and the most famous fighter pilot of all time., Second is younger brother Lothar Freiherr von Richthofen (1894-1922), 40 confirmed victories. Manfred was shot down and died some months before the end of the war, while Lothar survived, but died in a plane crash some years later.
- CASE: 100% 316L IP (ION COATED) COATED BLACK STAINLESS STEEL.
- CASE BACK: 100% 316L STAINLESS STEEL.
- CASE MEASUREMENTS: 46 mm x 52 mm.
- WATCH THICKNESS: 13 mm.
- CROWN: 8 mm ONION SHAPED, SCREWED.
- WATER RESISTANT: 5 ATM
- DIAL: BLACK WITH SUPERLUMINOVA HANDS AND INDICATORS. DAY/WEEK AND DAY/MONTH SUBDIALS.
- STRAP: BLACK GENUINE COWHIDE LEATHER WITH 4 BLACK RIVETS.
- STRAP WIDTH: 22 mm.
- STRAP BUCKLE: BLACK IP COATED STAINLESS STEEL.
- MOVEMENT: JAPAN SEIKO EPSON VX9P QUARTZ MOVEMENT.
- GLASS: HARDENED MINERAL DOME LENS.
- BATTERY: SONY LITHIUM (100% Hg & Cd FREE).