AVIATOR WATCH TYPE 1 GEORGES GUYNEMER
Two-year limited warranty. Read our Warranty Policy for more information.
This military aviator watch is named after WW1 French ace fighter pilot Georges Guynemer (1894-1917), with 53 confirmed dogfight victories. Decorated with the Legion d’Honneur, Guynemer was not the highest French scorer (that was René Fonck with 72, ranked 2nd among all pilots in the war only to von Richthofen), but he was a French National Hero.
The Guynemer military pilot watch has a blue dial paying tribute to his country.
- CASE: 100% 316L STAINLESS STEEL.
- CASE BACK: 100% 316L STAINLESS STEEL.
- CASE MEASUREMENTS: 46 mm x 52 mm.
- WATCH THICKNESS: 13 mm.
- CROWN: 8 mm ONION SHAPED, SCREWED.
- WATER RESISTANT: 5 ATM
- DIAL: DARK BLUE WITH SUPERLUMINOVA HANDS AND INDICATORS. DAY/WEEK AND DAY/MONTH SUBDIALS.
- STRAP: BLACK GENUINE COWHIDE LEATHER WITH 4 INOX RIVETS.
- STRAP WIDTH: 22 mm.
- STRAP BUCKLE: STAINLESS STEEL.
- MOVEMENT: JAPAN SEIKO EPSON VX9P QUARTZ MOVEMENT.
- GLASS: HARDENED MINERAL DOME LENS.
- BATTERY: SONY LITHIUM (100% Hg & Cd FREE).