AVIATOR WATCH TYPE 1 EDDIE RICKENBACKER
Two-year limited warranty. Read our Warranty Policy for more information.
Pilot watch named after Eddie Rickenbacker (1890-1973), 26 confirmed victories, Decorated with the Medal of Honor. Perhaps the most effective fighter pilot in WW1, as he got his victories between April and November 1918. He arrived in Europe with the American Expeditonary Force in 1917 but didn’t fly until March 1918 and spent three and a half months stayed on the ground because of an ear infection (for example von Richthofen got his 80 victories between September 1916 and April 1918).
- CASE: 100% 316L STAINLESS STEEL.
- CASE BACK: 100% 316L STAINLESS STEEL.
- CASE MEASUREMENTS: 46 mm x 52 mm.
- WATCH THICKNESS: 13 mm.
- CROWN: 8 mm ONION SHAPED, SCREWED.
- WATER RESISTANT: 5 ATM
- DIAL: BROWN WITH SUPERLUMINOVA HANDS AND INDICATORS. DAY/WEEK AND DAY/MONTH SUBDIALS.
- STRAP: OLIVE GREEN GENUINE COWHIDE LEATHER WITH 4 INOX RIVETS.
- STRAP WIDTH: 22 mm.
- STRAP BUCKLE: STAINLESS STEEL.
- MOVEMENT: JAPAN SEIKO EPSON VX9P QUARTZ MOVEMENT.
- GLASS: HARDENED MINERAL DOME LENS.
- BATTERY: SONY LITHIUM (100% Hg & Cd FREE).