AVIATOR WATCH TYPE 1 MAX IMMELMANN
Two-year limited warranty. Read our Warranty Policy for more information.
This pilot watch is named after Max Immelmann (1890-1916), the first fighter pilot decorated with the Pour Le Mérite medal (along with Oswald Boelcke). Since then the medal was nicknamed “Der Blaue Max” (The Blue Max). With 15 confirmed victories, he was known as “Der Adler von Lille” (The Eagle of Lille).
- CASE: 100% 316L ION PLATED (IP) BLACK STAINLESS STEEL.
- CASE BACK: 100% 316L STAINLESS STEEL.
- CASE MEASUREMENTS: 46 mm x 52 mm.
- WATCH THICKNESS: 13 mm.
- CROWN: 8 mm ONION SHAPED, SCREWED.
- DIAL: DARK BLUE WITH SUPERLUMINOVA HANDS AND INDICATORS. DAY/WEEK AND DAY/MONTH SUBDIALS.
- STRAP: BLACK GENUINE COWHIDE LEATHER WITH 4 BLACK RIVETS.
- STRAP WIDTH: 22 mm.
- STRAP BUCKLE: IP PLATED BLACK STAINLESS STEEL.
- MOVEMENT: JAPAN EPSON VX9P QUARTZ MOVEMENT.
- GLASS: HARDENED MINERAL DOME LENS.
- BATTERY: SONY LITHIUM (100% Hg & Cd FREE).