AVIATOR WATCH TYPE 1 OSWALD BOELCKE
Two-year limited warranty. Read our Warranty Policy for more information.
Military aviator watch named after Oswald Boelcke (1891-1916), perhaps the most influential fighter pilot of all time. With 40 confirmed victories, he’s considered the father of German Air Force. Commanding officer of Luftstreitkräfte’s Jagdstaffel (Jasta) 2, he was the first pilot (along with Max Immelmann) decorated with the “Pour le Mérite” medal, von Richthofen’s mentor and author of “Dicta Boelcke” where he set the rules of dogfighting.
- CASE: 100% 316L IP (ION PLATED) COATED BLACK STAINLESS STEEL.
- CASE BACK: 100% 316L STAINLESS STEEL.
- CASE MEASUREMENTS: 46 mm x 52 mm.
- WATCH THICKNESS: 13 mm.
- CROWN: 8 mm ONION SHAPED, SCREWED.
- WATER RESISTANT: 5 ATM
- DIAL: BLACK WITH SUPERLUMINOVA HANDS AND INDICATORS. DAY/WEEK AND DAY/MONTH SUBDIALS.
- STRAP: BLACK GENUINE COWHIDE LEATHER WITH 4 BLACK RIVETS.
- STRAP WIDTH: 22 mm.
- STRAP BUCKLE: BLACK IP COATED STAINLESS STEEL.
- MOVEMENT: JAPAN SEIKO EPSON VX9P QUARTZ MOVEMENT.
- GLASS: HARDENED MINERAL DOME LENS.
- BATTERY: SONY LITHIUM (100% Hg & Cd FREE).